Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tiger

Today while I was studying, my dad came and told me that the reason why my dog was barking so loudly this morning was because there was another dog somewhere along the back lane, and it attacked one of the cats. -and the cat died.
*Why didn't she run into the drain or something?!*
He shouldn't have told me while I was studying >.<
I was kinda fond of the back lane cats, cause my mom feeds them everyday. Although we don't really keep them as pets but they grew up in the backlane and wondered the streets in our area. They'd come for food like 2-3 times a day, lol morning & evening and my mom would feed them. Sometimes when I grew tired of studying in the evenings, I would go to the back and look at them play & laze around. I would even play with them sometimes.
Cute cats~ XD
One of the cats were attacked/chased by a dog (I don't know if its a stray) and I think it got bitten to death >.< I can't imagine how it would look like. I used to call her Tiger cause of the colour on the body which resembled a tiger...and she's got this little black patch just below her mouth which makes it look like her mouth is always open from far, LoL.
She used to be scared of me last time until recently. Haih~
Was feeling kinda sad...now the other cat (the mother) will be alone. They weren't my pets but still...

This is one of the old pics taken some time ago while she was still a kitten =)
RIP
>.<

*Tomorrow's my last and final paper. GAMBATEH!!!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009