Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thoughts&Opinions

I've just deleted my last post which I wrote last night xD
Now when I'm reading it back, I felt that it was super emo...lol
And I don't think that way anymore, so I felt that the post wasn't relevant anymore, haha.
*delete*
I realised I've been thinking so much since I've started reading MAFM, WAFV. Girls by nature think a lot, and they think and think and think. @_@ One thing leads to another and to another. So its like a never ending thread I would say? LoL. The more I read, the more I think and the thread begins. So I'm kinda in a well now, haha. It's neither one's fault, it's just natural. So I'm just expressing how I feel here, without the intention to blame anyone XD.
Ok, ignore me, I'm crapping =.=
Reading this book makes me think of stuff which I've never even bother to give it a thought before and I'm definitely learning a lot from it. It's been my companion for the past couple of days and keeps me occupied. Enjoyed reading it at the same time makes me realise stuff which I've been ignorant of before this.
I would really recommend it to everyone cause if every guy and girl in this world knows about all these things, there would be less one break-up/divorce happening. Arguments and misunderstandings are bound to happen -it's inevitable but with this book, it helps to reduce the possibility of arguing over differences between men and women.
Holidays are coming to an end soon >.<
And I felt as if I haven't been able to enjoy it fully. Yes I do hang out with my friends once in a while, but somehow something is lacking...need to experience something more...er...'chi gik' XD haha and when I mean 'chi gik' obviously not stuff like mountain climbing and bungee jumping =.=
I'm afraid of heights....
>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009