Saturday, December 26, 2009

After 2yrs XD

Haha~ finally after nearly 2years, my mom allowed me to touch her car.
=.=
LoL went for laksa during lunch somewhere near Bougainvillea club and after that I was like 'Eh, let me drive la, let me drive la...'
Since that area hasn't got many cars, she allowed.
=.=
LOL the last time I was allowed to touch the car was the first time I drove it, and that was last January...on the day I earned my P licence. XD
I drove the car back home from college and my mom was like freaking out beside me all the way home, imagine that. I didn't know how to adjust the speed cause the car was so much heavier, break pun tak tau, didn't know how to estimate the distance, etc. From that day onwards, my parents forbid me to touch the car. +__+
Haih~ it was that terrible back then...lol.
 Finally I managed to convince her to let me drive the car back home today, haha~
First and biggest mistake I made -forgot to release hand break.......
god...
(=_=)V
 When we got home, I asked 'Not as freaky as last time right?'
She was like 'Yeah...=.='
LOL this time it was way better I felt. Next time Imma get her to let me drive more, muahahaha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009