Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009~


2009 is coming to an end, what have I been going through this whole year? Well there are ups and downs. Good months and bad months, happy moments and angry moments.

JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY- was all smooth sailing, had classes and breaks as usual...nothing big has happened. I can conclude that the first half of the year was good and nothing really gone wrong, though there were some occasional bad weathers.

JUNE- ACCA exams...stress level has reached its maximum for all of us.

JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER- Things happened here and there, but still it was all ok (I guess...) Loads of birthday celebrations around the corner, ie time to be broke, LOL. But still it was all fun and the year end is drawing closer...which means exams are much nearer and the term is gonna end soon, and you'll see people leaving once again =(

The month of OCTOBER- the month where there were so many things going on. First of all, its my birthday...so yeah, I should be happy of course...and also its the month where my anger has peaked.
I'm also thankful to my friends for making my day a blast...I really appreciate all of that.
On the other hand, not so thankful to a certain someone, who practically RUINED my birthday! It's my birthday and you spoiled it all!!! I really really wanna not see you, but ended up I had to face you for the whole day (as if the daytime celebration wasn't enough =.=) Errghh...my temperature was seriously boiling like mad and I've been tolerating you for such a freaking long time. I had to suppress everything down and tell myself nevermind, nevermind, gonna reach home soon...gonna reach home soon...
I was so freaking mad will I had to wash my hands with Dettol the minute I reach home. It made no sense as it could not remove whatever that has happened but I still did it anyway. Who are you anyway? Who are YOU???? You're like my nobody ok, and you DO NOT question me as to why I'm back home late from my aunty's house. Hello! Let me repeat my question: WHO ARE YOU???!!!
And YOU THINK 4 MONTHS IS SO SUPER DUPER GREAT?
*CALM*
Ok, you do not have the right to do that and that too, and you never ever will, got that?
I don't like show-offs who think that they're so super duper great and they can get what they want and will do whatever possible to get it. You think you're so good? Once again, I'm not some prize to be won, so stay out of my life!
 *CALM*
But anyway I'm glad this nightmare is over...and you had no idea how immensely relieved and de-stressed I was at the end of the month. No more worrying that you're gonna disturb me while I was studying, cause I have to freaking hard control the urge to cancel your call or ignore it.
Ok, Ok calm....I'm sorry if I sounded insulting but that was just a tiny bit of how I felt about this matter, and now its all over...=) To the person whom I don't have any feelings for from the very beginning, please don't do this to me. Thank you very much. =.=
Anyway, all this is just another experience and lesson to be learned. As they say, before you can see the rainbow, you must first survive the storm.
And anyway October month is Halloween =) One of my favourite holidays as a kid, LOL. I love Halloween XD

 NOVEMBER- Em, yeah exams are this much closer and I'm definitely getting back to my normal me. LOL. Stressed up, day and night studying...trying very hard not to get sick during exams >_< Also this is when I got so crazy into Big Bang and G-DRAGON~ Started liking everything Korean...and I was really really really crazy. All my blog posts were on GD =.= Well, at least it's something to keep me entertained while I'm studying. Haha~ November should be GD Mania Month. XD You're ma heart, heart, heart, heart, heart~breaker...^_^

DECEMBER- Exam month once again. I'm always so jealous because school children are busy holiday-ing while we're busy fighting a war here. =.= But then again, we've all been through that stage, so...yeah. Many things have happened and as I've reached the end of yet another year, I realised that I've learned a lot of new things throughout these 12months. Hm I think I've definitely matured a little? LoL. I knew a lot of things now which I didn't realise back then. I'm glad these 12months turned out to be one hell of a great experience for me and I'm thankful to have been given the chance to live, in order to see all of this.

HAPPY 2010~ ~ ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009