Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Diary-ing about A Diary

Haha, I've gotta be out of my mind...
Here I am lying on my bed on a lazy Wednesday afternoon, reading some stuff I've just wrote way back last year. I end up giggling and laughing all to myself! LoL imagine that.
Those were stuff written at the beginning of the beginning and more than a year has gone now. After reading it back, I laughed at myself while reminiscing all those times.
Funny how amusing old diary entries can be when you read them back and I do enjoy going through them. I've realised that I do find pleasure in few but nice & sweet tiny, trivial matters. Small things do matter a lot- proven to be a true fact, by MAFM, WAFV and myself lol.
WoW, I've just read a super emo-ed entry, which I nearly did cry at that time...well you can say I was almost at the edge of tears while I wrote that. I admit I am a very emotional person TT__TT and when I really feel sad and down, I really gotta let it out somewhere either by telling it off to someone or writing it down. I can't just go on keeping everything bottled up and even if I do, my face will probably reveal it, Haha~

Well, hahahaha I'm reading yet another /zadou entry XD
LOLOLOL
....
Haha can't believing I'm laughing at myself right now. Felt kinda silly for writing all this, but yet it's really entertaining to be able to read back all these now. xD
I even Crtl+C, Ctrl+V-ed one of the quiz results I took...
=_=||

[PERFECT -Trustworthy and loyal. -Very passionate and dangerous. -Wild at times. -Knows how to have fun. -Sexy and mysterious. -Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. -Playful, but secretive. -Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. -Meets new people easily and very social in a group. -Fearless and independent. -Can hold their own. -Stands out in a crowd. -Essentially very smart. -If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.]

How many percent of this is true? Hm emotional and temperamental...really true...*nods head*
Fearless and independent? Haha don't think so...I am definitely NOT fearless...and NOT independent. How can I be fearless when I'm even afraid of a lizard? =.= -and I definitely haven't been able to fully overcome the fear of public speaking >_<
Independent? Don't think so too, cause I've been living with my parents for as long as I could remember, lol.

Haha anyway, back to reading after a long pause.
Omo omo omo omo...>.<
(Korean way of saying Omg?)
XD
Yesterday was the Winter Solstice Festival and tomorrow's Christmas Eve...and here I am rotting at home =.=
But at least I have a chance to relax and not use my brain for 2 weeks! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009