Friday, December 11, 2009

Brainwashed

All of a sudden, I felt like I've just got brainwashed.
-I mean literally, brainwashed of everything...not studies, but rather my opinions, thoughts, things like that...
I think its the books that have finally gotten into me, till at one point, I actually asked myself this 'Why do I like GD so much??? Why do I like you so much???
LOL crazy right?
Its like I got BRAINWASHED totally.
At one point, I felt like nothing in this world mattered...
Its like, whatever lar~
Kinda like, my perceptions which I thought were true, suddenly changed.
I dunno how to explain but I just felt like I've got brainwashed.
@_@
Wow, its like deja-vu all reversed & upside down...
Sweat....I wanna have my old thoughts back...XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009