Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~_~

I've always wondered about this book where you can see your past, present and future life -3 lives. It is suppose to tell you what were you and what have you done in your past life and how it affects your present self. It tells you your current life and what will happen to you in perhaps 10, 20 or 30 years down the road. Will you succeed in life? At what age will you marry, or maybe you might not marry at all~ etc. The book says it all. I'm not sure about how it will tell you your future life, because I believe what you do now in this life affects your next life, people call it Karma -The Law of Cause and Effect. So I don't know how it can really 'confirm' how your future life will turn out to be, but one thing's for sure, this book is pretty accurate.

According to my mom you can go to the temple and see it once you turn 21(chinese age), so I can actually see mine by the end of next year. =/
My mom definitely wants to go see it, lol but I'm not really sure about it. >_< What if it says that something bad might or worse...WILL happen to me in future? I don't wanna live my life for the next ten years or so knowing that this particular 'thing' will happen to me one day. What if it says I'll die at --- age? or What if it says I'll suffer from some really terrible sickness one day and just...~ CHOI, TOUCH WOOD! Of course, nobody wants all these things to happen, we're all just human and not exempted from life, death and sickness. I am afraid of all those...but what's the point knowing that all those things will happen to me one day? Can't I just live my life happily without knowing all those things? XD Let's just say that ignorance is bliss~

If the book says good things then of course it's alright, but what if...it doesn't? What if it says that my future won't be like a bed of roses? I know life is definitely NOT a bed of roses and I know so far, throughout these 19yrs of my life, I've been living a perfectly happy life...it's like the path has been planned and laid out perfectly for me. All I have to do is to just walk along the path. I am very very lucky indeed to have been blessed with such a good life and I am very grateful to my parents and family for all of it. I realised I have been very lucky compared to many of my friends. I have what I want (well not everything, but I'm satisfied with what I am and what I have now) and life definitely have ups and downs. Well, since I consider this as my 'up', then when is my 'down'? There has to be a time for it. >_<
Life can't be all smooth sailing. I know there will be a time for it when I've to learn to do things on my own and without the support of my parents. But am I ready for all of those? I really really doubt that. Sometimes I really do think I'm that vulnerable. Sighs... I know myself and I'm pretty sure there's gotta be something for me to endure in future. I'm not being a pessimist, but life can't be all perfect for me right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009