Saturday, December 5, 2009

GD's 1st Solo Concert (5&6/12/09)


I am super freaking jealous of you people out there who are probably screaming and yelling your hearts out at the Seoul Olympic Stadium right now!!!!
ERRRGGHH!!!
I AM SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS!!!
Mark today's date; 5th December, and the time now is 6pm, which means its 7pm in South Korea!
G-Dragon's First Solo Concert is on RIGHT NOW!!!!
I can picture the stadium, filled with tons of screaming, wild fans waving huge banners and multicoloured neon lighted signs of G-Dragon. Crowds go wild as each second pass and right now, they're probably countdowning as its sharp 7pm now in Korea T__T
Or perhaps G-Dragon has already made his appearance and I swear there will be people going deaf in there.
How I wish I can be there....
Its his first ever solo concert....
My baby Jiyongie's first solo concert....
T_____T
I feel so alienated here, in my house, not knowing what's going on in that stadium!
I am so so so jealous!
Greening in envy!!!!
~~~
Ok, G-Dragon's probably out right now...I'm sure he won't make his fans wait. OH I can imagine the long tailing line outside the stadium since this morning itself. I'll bet there are also people camping right outside since last night itself. I'll have no trouble believing that.
Man, this is seriously heartbreaking...I can't go to his concert....
I feel so restless!
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009