Saturday, August 28, 2010

T____T
I am like so FREAKING B-O-R-E-D right now. I didn't want to be bored. I want to HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!! I'm SUPPOSED TO STUDY! But I just got sick of it at the moment...and perhaps there's a bit of laziness in there too. Do I have to FREAKING study study and study till I bore the shit out of myself???
Sigh~
Mood swings? 
Neh~
I dunno...lol
I'm not the emo slash moody type am I? o.O
Neh~

*Sighs*
Am suppose to be studying...like, NOW.
And I didn't want to...cos I just didn't want to, lol.
But I didn't even finish half of today's objective.
Then there's P1 and P3 progress test next week.
David's sure having lots of expectations...feel like skipping...but...
neh~
I'll go and make him vomit blood and lightning XD

I hate how sometimes, you feel so so super bored and so free, and there's nothing else for you to do. 
It feels kinda like a zombie with no direction.
I have spare time, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UTILISE IT!
In other words, I feel like I'm wasting my time, TOTALLY.
Yeah, I can study, I can read, but I'm just too tired of reading...lol
I wanna read something that doesn't require the brain to think XD
I know there's something to do, somewhere, out there, but I just don't know what...
Oh god, I sound so pathetic here =_=
I need a life~~~ 
@_@
 
*I knew this was gonna happen...expected d... lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009