Monday, August 23, 2010

230810

Exam results were out pretty early this sem...I was like super super excited slash nervous when I got up this morning. No appetite to makan also =.=
Watched JTTW till I can't stand it anymore, I decided to go online...and of course I saw lots of FB status and Twits saying they're nervous ALL...
I kinda expected to pass, cause if I don't, I'll seriously murder myself!

In the midst of all the tension and suspense lingering in FB, Mr. David shared a link, asking me to go check it out. When I saw that, I was like -super zadou! LMAO It was a link to YesAsia, an online shopping website, where I could purchase G-Dragon stuffs! HAHAHA~ I thank him for his efforts in trying to distract me from 12noon!!! XD
There was his Heartbreaker hoodie/jacket which I saw him wearing several times! IT COMES IN BLACK & WHITE... And that costs like over RM300 after converting!
They have his concert and solo albums, they've got T-shirts and GD's headbands too.
They also have his EARRINGS WHICH I'VE BEEN WANTING SO MUCH!!!! And !? ones cost a bomb! RM35 a pair! @_@ The YES NO earring costs about RM15...free shipping..gosh...It was totally a con job. No wonder he could afford a Bentley at 21 =_=||
BigBang price their merchandises and concert tickets at such cut throat rates!

Ok, anyway this post is about my results...why am I going off track? =_=
Yeah, I was chatting with Vivian, and then she said Chang checked her results already, and its also accessible through mail!
I panicked and got hyped up for a second, and clicked my way into my Inbox.
I passed my F7 and F9...I was glad..
Yeah, but not as glad though...
F7: 68
F9: 57 (kinda disappointed ler...pulled down my average...and its my first '5')
Well, doesn't really matter anyways...I've cleared my Fundamental level! That's the most important thing.
Calculated my average marks...I got 69, 1 more mark to touch 70 LOL.
Its ok.. I'm still grateful. =)
Congratulations to those who got satisfactory results.
To those who didn't make it, try to give it another shot at it in December! ;)

Well, now that everything's settled, I feel super lazy today...kinda taking this for granted actually. I still got my P2 homework unsettled, haha~ perhaps I'll do it later...
Now, I really do think I should get myself one of those earrings as a present to myself for passing all my F papers in one go! LOL
I really wanna get at least one of those items T__T
Now that the exam result wave is almost over~ I feel like there's nothing great about it actually...(its because I passed mer...if I fail...this post won't even come up)
Hm, so now, its P123 all the way!!! ^_^
Definitely will be a lot to handle, and I hope I can make it this time too.
Faster clear ACCA, faster work, faster earn own $$$ (^_^)V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009