Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LWOT

7th Aug 2010 ~ LWOT charity event once more~
The kids are alright...and they ran & walked faster than we could...and the ones I got this time is super super shy, haha probably cause of my weird & cacated malay, lol.
Last year's was a total opposite! They were very cheerful and instead of me pushing them in the double-tube along the river ride thingy (which is the right thing to do XD), they were the ones pushing it and I'm riding on the tube! HAHAHA~~ that was super fun!
But overall, it was fun, except for the slightly crazed weather halfway...
It was so windy and cold, till I was super reluctant to go down the wave pool (the kids are there). Instead, I went to cozen myself at the hot spring pool! LMAO That was seriously very very relaxing. Up till a certain point, if your whole body goes under water except for your head, you could feel the strong pressure till its actually kinda hard to breathe >.<
But due to the responsibility of having to take care of the kids and afraid that they would somehow drown, I had to drag myself down to the cold waters T_T
There was food for us, like almost every 1-2 hours...HAHA I think they were afraid that the kids would starve. But I seriously lost my appetite after 3 rounds of those puke-arousing rides.
Gosh~ I seriously....didn't feel that nice after the pirate ship and those swing thingy.
And then, there was this whole height issue T_T
Sigh~
I'm more of the ferris wheel and less extreme type lol.

>>and oh my effing gawd~!~! I got sooooo much DARKER after all of that!!!!
It's scary how much damage the sun can do to your skin just after 5hours of exposure >.<
Guess my expired sunblock didn't work =.=||
My hands...my legs.... T___T
I promise I'll be wearing more long pants and long sleeve =_=
Don't know how many years or months is it gonna take to undo this... sigh~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009