Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jialat-ed

For a moment there, I thought I'd DEFINITELY BE IN DEEP SHIITTT !!!
I banged something FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!! (Besides hitting the pole in driving school few yrs back)
When I felt the impact, I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG sei lor sei lor sei lor O.O
That seriously came out of no where...
How could I be so careless? ? ? ? T__T
I went to fetch my friend for lunch...and while waiting for him, I've decided to make a 3 point turn so that it'd be easier to just drive off straight later...
The reverse censor was beeping away (like always)
I didn't care, cause the sensor ALWAYS beeps no matter what =.=
I thought there were only bushes behind without noticing a pole!
Then.......I hit it!!!! T__T
I was like, shit shit shit shit..........
I quickly parked back nicely and got down to check.
I expected to see something horribly ruined, but I didn't notice anything...
Nothing broke? o.O
I was like 'Eh, I was pretty sure I banged the pole'
Then I looked properly...and I saw there was a small dent on the plastic/rubber thingy which was attached somewhere below the number plate and above the exhaust pipe!
Then there was a tiny little splat down there where the paint came off >.<
I was like, thank god for that piece of plastic thing.
If it weren't for that thing, the damage would have been worse T___T
However, the dent on the plastic couldn't be fixed, cause its not metal and cannot be bent back.
Called my mom...kena lecture >.<
After class, went back and showed her...
Then showed my dad when he came back...
He didn't say much though >.<
'Don't bang also bang jor lor...what to do'
>.<
My fault ler...usually I'll look before reversing...don't know why this time I was so careless...
I took the censor for granted T__T
WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT BLACK AND WHITE POLE!!!???
Well, I thought I wouldn't get into any bangs or accidents...
Guess this is the first one and thank god its nothing big =.=
If not, sure kena slaughter gao gao d....
*LEARNED MY LESSON, I SHALL REVERSE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY NEXT TIME*
HOW CAN I NOT SEE THAT POLE?????
T__T

***Today's BigBang's 4th Debut Anniversary*** ~and I hit a pole =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009