Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photoshopped

LMAO this was super hilarious man! Thanks to YewKit and Fifi who contributed to the whole idea~
[G-Dragon+TaeYang's spike+Mr. David]
Took like 5mins to cut out his face and TaeYang's hair and pasted it on GD's face! 
Voila~
End up, kena neh from him LOL
He's really a very good lecturer...one of the best I can say. I really really enjoy and look forward to his classes. 
It makes me want to read more, so that I can broaden my horizon and not be blur when he's talking about general issues happening around the world in class =)
I seriously feel the urge to expand my general knowledge! 
HAHAHA and thanks to me, he has now taken an interest in searching for G-Dragon pictures so that he can Neh me back in class...
And now EVERYONE in class knows I'm such a hardcore GAY-Dragon fan =_=||

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009