Friday, August 20, 2010

BlaBlaBlah

Today's like some 'good' day or something..cause today, I seemed to have been able to catch up with a few of my buddies who've left college...
First, it was Mok...
Then it was Vinita...she treated me to lunch cause she got promoted recently ^_^
Mapo was closed, so in the end, we went to De Garden~ super expensive makan place in Ipoh Garden at the moment lol. I wouldn't mind paying for VFM stuff, but the food there's not even nice(most of them) and the portions are relatively small. They have these tiny little shops which sells unknown brands of clothings like 'Ashton Ashton'. A thin-materialed blouse with a simple design costs a freaking RM114.90??? Whaddaheck. A hair scrungy costs like RM9-12? LOL But they really give me the sweet, victorian, classy feel...How nice if I'm able to buy every single fashion item I like without having to worry about cash like GD does XD I'll have to work for it though. Now I und why women don't get married! Haha~ so they can spend their own savings on themselves, rather than for their own family, household and kids! Correct~
/CALM tunggu bila kerja dulu baru fikir~~~ >.<
Haha, where was I???
Oh yea, lunch with Vinita @ Wong Kok char chan teng...kinda pricy though...

My 'Dancing With The Dragons' ice blended dragon fruit drink- which doesn't even taste anything like dragon fruit. They blended assam with it, so the whole thing practically became asam juice T__T
Don't be deceived by its brilliant purple =.=||

Her ice blended Volcano chocolate which tasted kinda diluted...but ok la...

Her ..... (oh god, its too long...I've forgotten the name) I just know its pork XD
This tasted way much better than mine....

Yeah, I know...its looks pathetic
It's suppose to be some mantis shrimp with SUPER DRY wanton noodles and the miserable vege by the side.
The salad sauce over the prawns kinda ruins the taste >.<
They could have conned me by giving me some other ordinary prawns...

After today's lunch, we've concluded that this will be the first and last time we are ever going to eat there =)
And then, went back college, met Talvin, who is super super free till he can afford to float around college so often these days, lol.
Halfway during class, Mr. David said he saw a ghost/black figure at the door...turns out to be my dear bro Vemal LMAO He was just being sarcastic laaa =_=
Had a great time catching up with him today =)
I seriously missed the old college environment...I think this is the umpteenth time I've mentioned this...
Haha, so I shall not mention further...
Don't look backwards...
We should march confidently into the FUTURE!~
and speaking of the future...here comes 23Aug2010...D-Day for all of us ACCA students.
Don't wanna mention further, just wish everyone good luck and all the best >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009