Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Hangover

 
Haha...seriously beh tahan...
This is BigBang's newly released Japanese single.
GD is too sexy~~~ LMAO
Too sexiii that I would nosebleed (what am I saying?! =_=|| )
Sometimes I feel like I'm blogging too much about this dragon till this place looks like an e-shrine devoted to him. It's like he's occupying every single space in my blog, lol.
Sometimes, it feels kinda dei b also, to be so crazily obsessed over a celebrity whom you know, would obviously not end up with you. 
People will be like 'Grow up laaa' or 'Wah, you people are seriously crazy' or 'Don't so immature lah'.
Well, I think that liking a celebrity isn't something really that immature or childish. Yes, I'm an ACCA student, ie. students who are trained to be control freaks of the financial world. So what? I can't go crazy over some smoking hot korean dude? 
I don't know what a super crazy hardcore fan is like, cause I've never seen or become one. 
All I know, is that as long as I know what I'm doing, then its ok =)
[I'm still normal]
How laaaa...what if I only look for guys that look like JiYong next time? Then I definitely wouldn't get married like- forever...
Ok, anyway why did I just wasted my time trying to prove that liking celebrities is no big deal? =_=
Not like I care what other people think about me being a GD freak. Haha~
*
*
*
Arrrgghhhh tomorrow wake up MUST STUDY~~
SLEEP~
GDnite =)

**Diehard**
>_<
Mustn't go.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009