Monday, August 30, 2010

no title

GARRHHH!!!!!~~~
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME???
=.=
I AM SUCH A Kakorrhaphiophobic!
How the heck do I even pronounce this anyway??? =_=
How laaa?
Am I really slacking??
T__T
I think so? O.o
Hm....It's either that I'm going down, or others are going up. 
It's probably both T.T
It's just a small thing...why do I even care so much/? (Yes, I mind...Yes, I care...Yes, I bother...) Well, probably due to the fact that SMALL THINGS CAN LEAD TO BIG THINGS!~~ SO BIG that I could possibly NOT PASS MY EXAMS!~!~! 
#_#
/CALM 
I should do something about this....
No. 1 : Failure has never really been a word in my dictionary
No. 2 : I grew up in an extremely competitive study environment T.T
No. 3 : Pride

No one is perfect, but I don't wanna go down either T__T
I should probably go clear my mind and start fresh...
or perhaps it's too clear till its nearing emptiness???
=_=||||||
THINK POSITIVE~!
*Hence, I blame the Malaysian education system* lol 
And  I should seriously start to handle my own little mistakes, failures, and stress wisely.
Sometimes, I feel like such a weakling =.= small things like this also beh tahan...what more when I work next time? SIghs~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009