Wednesday, August 18, 2010

생일 축하합니다 G-드래곤

I know its not yet 12am here, but it's already 12am plus in Seoul! And on 18th Aug 2010, my dear dear Kwon JiYong turns 22yrs old!!!!~ 
It's not my birthday, and it's not my best friend's birthday, but it's the birthday of the person who have successfully made KPOP conquer my music world for almost a year now~ lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
G-DRAGON@KWON JI YONG !
생일 축하합니다 G-드래곤
Hm, well, I started this post almost 2hrs ago, and I spent the first hour typing out all the nonsense I can think of concerning G-Dragon XD
I wrote about how I hoped for Big Bang to come to my doorstep (literally) and how I wished Jiyongie could continue to produce and write good, funky music...
Then I went on to blabber about Jiyongie being such a great fashionista and all...
His favourite brands like Givenchy, Louise Vuitton, D&G, Coco Channel, just to name a few...and how he would spend $400+ on an LV headband, which is approx RM1200++ for just a single piece of headband~
One of the BigBang fansites got him a super expensive Giorgio Armani perfume set...lol
Then I blabbered more about some other irrelevant stuff...
I also wished my friends, 
Gavin Khor & my darling darling Sara Leeee
A VERY HAPPY 21st and 20th BIRTHDAY ^_^
I envy them cause they share the same birthday with GD lol.
And then, I couldn't remember what else I wrote...and then I decided to post it...and then Google redirected me to the Login page.
 I was like #$%^&!!!
I practically spent an hour on that, and now its all gone...and its not saved properly by Blogger.com!!!
Only 1/4 was saved =.=||
Then Rara called...and we talked and talked and talked over the phone for almost er..an hour...
That made me forget about the whole blogger error
/CALM
Then we went on to talk about the whole issue of me getting married to ACCA =.=
Cause I said my lecturer told us, our partners may leave us, but ACCA will never leave us.
Haha..which is true in a way...
The conversation went on to me walking down the isle with err..ACCA? 
Instead of saying 'I do', it'll be 'The total profit for FYE 20xx will be $xxx...'
The bridegroom will be ICAEW.
The bridesmaid will be CPA.
I won't be wearing a white dress, but a balance sheet? =_=|||
Instead of people throwing flowers, there'll be credit and debit cards....LMAO
We'll have kids named Audit &Taxation...lol
Haha that sounded funny on the phone and I lmao-ed. XDD

Well, its super late now, and its like wayyy past my normal sleeping time already.
I should really go to bed.
Good night and pleasant dreams =)
Happy Birthday to my dear Mr. Kwon Ji Yong once more!
May you have a bright future ahead~
HAHA 
Yes, yes, I need a guy too!!!
XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009