Sunday, August 22, 2010

Memory


A very beautiful and melodic song ~ which somehow reminds me of songs people play at weddings =.=
Hm, 23rd of August is drawing close...and I knew the exam dream would come to me either one of these days, lol and it did -last night XD
My I've got 2 F9 marks...54 & 49...and according to ACCA website, the bloody examiner revised it from 54 down to 49!!! I was like wth? Everyone was celebrating and I'm the only one going around asking, which one to refer to -49 or 54??? I pass or fail???
=_=||
I really don't want to fail lor...seriously who wants? >.<
Wanna study these days also no mood, cos sked fail...XD
What's the point of studying all my P123 if I end up failing?
It will be a waste of time and effort.
And ps. I really do hate doing double work. 
I hate doing repetitive things.
Sigh...sometimes I just think too much and complicate myself further...
So, why not just pretend nothing's gonna happen, go jolly along with GD, and when the ACCA website is accessible tomorrow noon, people will start sms-ing, and then I'll know its time to CHECK THE RESULTS! 
LOL.
=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009