Monday, November 30, 2009

Suckyness

My mind is kinda in a state of blurness...
too tired due to lots of studies going on...
too stressed up due to lots of thinking and the utilization of my brains...
too jammed up already...

My eyes are so tired...
so dry...
they felt like closing...
cause I wore contacts and spent the whole day in air-cond...

My mood is kinda sucky...
I think its the tiredness and stress...
It's definitely the exams...

and...

this thing...
yes...
this thing.

I don't really think about it when I'm studying,
That's cause my brain's occupied with audit & performance management.
But when I have spare capacity,
the mind wonders off into the distance and down into my deepest thoughts.
This is when I start to think and wonder why?

OK, after my exams, I'm gonna get it over and done with.
For now, I have to work hard and try my best!
ACCA HERE I COME! *runs back and studies more*
omgomgomg...I hate it when people are trying to help me but without realizing its scaring me.

*analyse...

WAHhhh~

I just wanna enjoy tonight and not think about anything other than ways to relax...but then, the line is super friggin slow......=_=||
No matter, here's a pic of my dear Jiyongie~
Have a nice day~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009