Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let Me Hear Your Voice

Why don't both parties just talk and be frank to each other?
I sometimes feel that there's so much underlying details that we(or rather you) try to cover with pleasant smiles.
I don't know when are you speaking the truth and when are you putting on a show.
I used to think I know you, but lately I doubt that its true.
Sometimes I just wish we had that heart to heart talk and let out all our issues.
I wanna know why...
I've got so many questions starting with 'Why' left unanswered when you just walked away from countless situations.
You leave me hanging with a question mark.
Why?
Anyway, screw the emotional part.
All I want is a frank conversation with you and let's go over what's been bothering us, or rather me all this while. Maybe you're just too indifferent to even realise or bother there's an existing problem.
That's what I've been wondering all this while.
Maybe you didn't even realise there's been a problem at all!
All I want is to know what's going on in your brain and answer this question once and for ALL~!
I was told never to question the question mark, but now it seems that I cannot just leave it unanswered, considering my attitude for not willing to rest until I've got the answer.

Ok, why the heck am I even posting on this issue again. No point.
You're not worth it.
I've wasted enough time on you, shed unnecessary tears, killed millions of innocent nerve cells for stressing myself up because of you.
Yet you go on to disappoint me. Can't we just remain as friends happily? You have to go and make things so hard for me.
I told myself never to dwell on this issue anymore.
Just try to bury it and cover it up with whatever I can find.

To my dear bro, I just wanna let u know that if you feel like talking, your sis is always here for you.
Anyway, Happy Birthday in advance to you Bro! (5th November)
May you have the best year ahead and I hope our friendship lasts forever!

Ps. The title to this blog is from Big Bang's latest album! I wonder if they can speak fluent Japanese by now? GD & TOP <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009