Friday, November 20, 2009

This post belongs to him

Here I am, back again to Dolce Vita!
It has been a while since I've posted something here in my blog.
Right now, we (all ACCA students worldwide) are in an exam frenzy mode.

Of course, I do my revision & study, but now is the time of the day for me to relax as I've covered what I'm suppose to for today.
-and since I'm here, what do I blog about?
Kwon Leadah of course!
These 2 are my favourite mini banners I've found in the BigBangVIP.net forum.
'Always a Hot Issue for the World' ~so true.
and
I like this : 'bangin' since 1988!' LOL

I don't know why I'm so particularly obsessed with GD since the past few weeks. I can't live through a day without going GD-photo-hunting and constantly loading new gifs & jpegs into my phone memory card! -and this obviously means changing my phone wallpaper and screensaver practically every 24hours.

This pic below is one of my recent findings and...haha it's super retard XD
TOP's the retard, lol and GD's like 'I dun wanna fren u >_<' Haha~~
This one below is from their recent commercial shoot, erm, some Hite Beer ad I think. It's suppose to be winter-themed, where they're all frozen up and GD's blonde hair definitely helped him pull off the icy look. Did I mention that he goes well in EVERYTHING he dons? He's like all super ice-man mode in striking blood-red suit saying 'Come on babeh~~~~'
How alluring....*devilish grin*
Can't wait to see the full advert!!!
Thank you AllKPop.com for keeping me updated on GD & Big Bang!
This is another random pic which I like to share here in my blog. I just like the colourful heartbreaker watermark. It's brilliant. ^^ Sadly I can't get this into my phone. I don't think its compatible. T_T
You're my heart~ heart~ heart~ hear~ heart~breaker~
This is GDragon's latest genie inspired Vogue photoshoot.
Is this chic, 21st century genie concept working?
When I first saw the pics I was like, O.O yup that's right...all wide eyed. This is fantabulously crazy. It's like fashion+evil genie-gone wild. Haha GD's such a fashion icon, and I think he totally deserves the title Fashion Genie. He is Fashion after all, LOL.
I'll be keeping an eye out for the Dec edition of Vogue magazine! Haha~By the way, did I mention to you that my dear dear Jiyongie is having his own solo concert on 5th & 6th December? ? ? !!! -and FYI, its in SEOUL =_=|||
GAHHHH~~~~ I WANNA GO~~~~!
(so badly....) *sobs...*

Ps. ACCA exams officially begin on Dec 7th =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009