Sunday, November 22, 2009

MAMA Part2

Here comes Part2 of what I wanna blah out on last night's wonderful event in Korea ^^
The camera man sure loved GD, and kept on shooting him & 2PM who was sitting down the stage whole night.

I was also hoping for him to get the best male artist, but T_T sadly he did not. I was scanning through ALLKPOP.com from time to time in case they posted anything new- and they DID! I saw the whole bloody nominees' list & was kinda surprised that Big Bang was nominated for one category only which is best group. That explains why they did not show up and only GD did, together with 2NE1.

I watched until 10, until still not much of GD, just a whole bunch of girl groups winning awards.
I was like 'Where's my baby GD???' >.<
I didn't wanna wait whole night for nothing...
Then there was a commercial break and when they're back on air, the stage was filled with rows and rows of peoply in masks. WHITE MASKED PEOPLE~ and that's when I knew,
HEARTBREAKER'S COMING OUT!
G-Dragon was hanging in mid-air and slowly descended to the platform, and BAM! He started performing his FANTABULOUS HEARTBREAKER.
Well, I guess he did not really get the time to practice, cause it was live singing and there were times when he was kinda out of breath due to all the quick movements & dance steps. But anyway it was still a marvelous performance.
Then, TaeYang came out to perform Where U At & Wedding Dress (one of my favourites at the moment!) He did mostly the dancing part and hardly sang throughout Wedding Dress. Hmm...
And while TaeYang was performing, GD went in to change (into this white prince-like outfit!!!~ sooo hot!!!) and appeared again to perform Korean Dream. That was super spectacular!
As quoted by AllKPop.com: Big Bang's powerhouse duo and best friends for life, G-Dragon and Taeyang, took the stage at MAMA to show everyone in the audience exactly what it means to live the Korean Dream.
A perfect concoction of an ostentatious rapper, a silky smooth singer and dancer!

His hair was like....FUH!~ TOP of the WORLD~ GD is fashion, man~

~
And finally, after waiting whole night, the moment of truth has come.
I wasn't really paying attention to the TV cause I was refreshing the page for an updated list of award winners...
My fingers quickly ran the mouse scroller down the page...and then...I saw...
those words....

BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR:
HEARTBREAKER, G-DRAGON


I was practically jumping and squealing inside out! I saw this like, 3 seconds before they announced it on TV. And when the presenter (whoever that was, haha, I was too happy to notice) said 'G-Dragon', I was like WAHHHH~~~~!
Then I was all too happy to think of anything...I quickly grabbed my phone to video his acceptance speech (so I could see it every night before I sleep =)
Oh my gawd...(He's so hawt)
This is what is stated in AllKPop.com :

G-Dragon won 'Album of the Year' with his 19+track Heartbreaker album, and stated: It is awkward that I am receiving this award alone, because I have always received it as a 5-member group. But I am very happy that I am receiving it with my YG family members, 2NE1. I think a lot of things happened in the music industry, for both me and others. I hope a lot of good things will happen next year."

As you can see, I do not understand the Korean language, so I had a hard time perceiving what they're saying. The only things I understood were when they counted '1,2,3' (learned that from Kang Hodong), 'namja' (means guy), and things like 'anhyeong', 'saranghaeyo', 'biyane', 'moruguessumnida', etc.

Anyway, no words can express how happy I was last night. ^^
I can't sleep, and I keep on thinking of GD. Gosh, I've never been so obsessed with someone this way before. Like I said, for the first time and out of all the celebrities I like before this, GD's the first person that I actually wish could be my boyfriend. Gosh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009