Sunday, November 22, 2009

MAMA Part1

Hey ya'll ^^
A very good morning to all & I'm back here to post on more of G-Dragon!
It's been drizzling non-stop since Friday night & the weather is perfect for sleeping beauties like me and you. But what did I do? I got up at 9.15am, thinking of whether to go college to revise or not.
=.=
Conclusion, I'm here lying here on my comfy bed, blogging! Haha~ and the weather is absolutely marvelous!
_______________

Ok, drumroll~~~~~
*stops*
Presenting the MNet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 21.Nov.09 (Saturday) brought to us live (delayed live, I think) by Channel [V] !!! Thank you so much for broadcasting this live!
I've only started going gaga over Big Bang (to be more precise, it was TOP first and then GD) since erm, the middle of October I guess. And this is my first time watching a Korean Music Award show and I have somebody to cheer for!!! ~and that person has actually gotten the BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

They should've live telecasted the Red Carpet event too >.<
~
OK, like wtf..I've just written like a paragraph on GD & Gaho on the red carpet and its all GONE after I've decided to embed the video clip of them on the red carpet! Gahhh!!~
Anyway, what I said was, Gaho was surprisingly bigger (way bigger) than what I remembered. The last time I saw his actual size was on GDTV, that was when GD took Gaho for a walk on the day his Heartbreaker album was sent to his house. Now look at him! I was shocked to see him bringing Gaho to the red carpet. I love GD~ *faints*

GD's hair is back to black again =) Although I kinda gotted used to his white anime-like hair, lol. I thought he's go bald or something after all the bleaching & dying he did to his hair!
He dressed in a simple black suit and with a lovely corsage (although I'd love to know what flowers were those) and, and, and...oh I LOVE YOU GD!
GD's arrival time was 7:17PM KST, which was 6.17PM at Malaysia. What was I doing at that time? Haha~ I just finished bathing and was sitting down facing the balcony in my parent's room, staring right into space. I didn't know what to do, but to listen to this song 偏爱 and emo-ed for a while (at the same time hoping it wouldn't rain). I would be cursing my heart out if it did rain last night, and Astro would be unavailable T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009