Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1st Nov Post

Well, I haven't been posting anything here for quite some time and I think it's time to cook up something as a starting point for my November posts =)

I'm so into K-Pop right now that my everything is practically Korean-themed.
My phone's theme has gone from TOP to G-Dragon within a week =.=
My desktop wallpaper is G-Dragon aka Jiyongie darling *squeals!!!~*
My previous blog posts were on Big Bang~
I have more and more pictures of G-Dragon stored in my laptop~
I begin to photoshop on G-Dragon.
Even my blog banner is G-Dragon =_=||
*note how many times the name G-Dragon has appeared. LoL
I'm even listening to Big Bang's song as I'm typing this right now. It's called Forever With You, featuring Park Bom. I don't know why it's only GD and TOP throughout the MV. I don't seem to see the other Big Bang members! The song's not bad though.
Conclusion: I just love my Jiyongie now V(^_^)V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK enough of the fun stuff...time to blog on some more serious issues.
Firstly, exams are like a month away and we're seriously in 24/7 study mode, some even since last month itself.
I'm really really nervous....I have to study and study and STUDY.
It's like having to eat, sleep and shit with your past year papers =.=
Actually I'm supposed to be reading up on the last 2 questions on the Dec 2002 F8 paper, but I'm too tired (and lazy) to catch up on it now, although I'm really suppose to if I don't wanna fall behind schedule.
I see others study, I feel motivated to study as well. At least it will make me think 'Oh, they're studying, so I must at least do something equally as beneficial'
On the other hand, its kinda boring and tiring. Honestly who likes studying? =_=||
But anyway, that's why I've been staying in college the whole day instead of at home. At least I've got my friends as entertainment. They're the laughter providers at times of stress, and I'm glad to have them around.

Today haven't really been productive =(
I tried to study, but it's like taking so long to get absorbed into my brain, plus the distraction from too many 'movements' around me. =.=
aarrghhh~~!
Well, at least I know I'm not the only one like this and I can't expect everyday to be all smooth-sailing. There tend to be ups and downs; rainy days and bright weathered days~ you get what I mean. =)
Tomorrow, promise I'm gonna try my best! Also bear in mind to take care of my health >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009