Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweet Dream

Morning, morning, morning people!!! I've just woke up like 20mins ago, and I can't wait to blog on this..!!! Guess what guess what???
I've actually had a dream about GDragon last night! YEahhhH Baby~~~~
It's the first time I had a proper dream of someone I like and its the LONGEST, COMPLETE DREAM (sort of haha)

Here it goes,
I was in college...(the beginning was in college!)
and then its in the morning...and I knew Big Bang was coming to college somehow...a whole lot of people went to see them (haha not unusual), except for a few others, like me. I didn't know why myself either...I guess I wasn't a fan of Big Bang then. So I was wondering in areas of the college's 1st floor where the art & design student usually go, although I naturally don't belong there. Strangely he appeared in my dream too, but was sitting in a dark room complaining about something. The room was dark cause the slide screen & projector was up, not that it was some kinda mysterious, scary room. Btw, the he wasn't GD.

Then, somehow it all shifted, or rather I walked to the front part of the building, where the ACCA students belong, and the girls toilet is no more the girls toilet! The structure & the cubicles were still the same, but its not a toilet anymore...its more like some sort of practice area and the cubicles look more like individual, mini practice rooms (private). So I peeped into the mini 'cubicles' which have turned into practice rooms, and I saw a person lying down in the first room, sort of in a sleeping position. I somehow knew it was G-Dragon. He was alone in there. I didn't want to wake up him up. Oh, in case you were wondering, the Big Bang appearance is over by now.

So, somehow, I knew it was GD and then I think an announcement was made through the speaker system (although there was originally none in my college, LOL), asking certain people to go the admin office. GD & I were one of those people.

AAaarrgghhHhhH~~~
I've forgotten certain tiny parts!!!
I can't write out the details!
Gawd!!!
I can't remember if we did have a proper conversation before that >_<
Anyhow, we both heared to the office and everyone around us were acting so normal, despite it was the GD, and yet remained cool about it. We started talking and strangely I spoke in Cantonese. He replied! -in Canto! I was like 'Omg you can speak Cantonese???' and he was like 'Yeah, I can.' WOW, isn't that cool? We can actually communicate with each other, and all along I thought he speaks Korean only. I was so glad.
So we went to the office to sign something and then we talked some more. I can tell he was pleased to meet me and enjoyed talking to me. And so, we talked and talked some more, until we got kinda close (arrghh I can't remember the details! *sobs*) and if I've not mistaken, he even gave me his, err iPod (not sure if its iPod or some other player) and asked me to help him re-shuffle the songs inside? LoL Oh yea, I also got to meet his em, manager I think, I'm not sure if he's the manager but he's close to GD and kinda takes care of certain stuff for him, sort of like the things a manager would do.

*skip, skip, skip* ~cause I can't remember clearly what happened.
Then he sms-ed me and asked me if I wanted to go eat frog porridge =.=|| Actually there was no frog porridge available anywhere near my college, but there was in my dream. I remember I hung out quite a lot with him before that and I really do like him, and I'm also kinda flattered that a huge celebrity like himself, would spend time with me. Anyway, I went to the place where there was such porridge and met his so called manager (forgotten his name). GD didn't come somehow, and I talked to the manager and I found out a few interesting things about him but I've forgotten all of them by now. All I know was that I found out from the manager, that GD has a very very very tight schedule ahead of him, and he isn't suppose to be spending so much time here, ie in my college. At that time, I was kinda feeling guilty because he had so many things to do and yet he is somehow staying back to spend time with me.

Then, the scene changed to evening, where I was walking on a field near my college (supposedly there was one in my dream!) and there were many other people around there doing recreational activities as well. I saw GD sitting down on one of those picnic tables, together with all the other 4 Big Bang members, Seung Ri, TOP, Dae Sung & Tae Yang. The manager I met earlier was there too. GD waved at me and I went over to say hi to all of them. They were all very friendly and invited me to hang out with them! I was really very happy =)
I'm close to GD, and now I'm hanging out with Big Bang!

Once again, I've forgotten the parts that happened in between. All I remembered was that throughout the whole time, GD and I were getting closer and closer. It even came to the point where I actually thought he likes me too! *blushes* I recalled both of us walking along the field and just hanging out...bonding and getting to know each other...

Then the scene changed to the shoplots near my house =.=
It was nearly sunset at that time. The whole place was empty and only GD & I were there. He started singing to a song and he was holding a mic! LoL the song he sang wasn't some sort of rap like he used to. It was more of a ballad. It was nice =) It was like he's singing it for me only. The both of us walked down the shoplots (wished it could be at a better location though) At first he was kinda holding my hands slightly by holding on to the tip of my index and middle fingers, sort of leading me along with him as we walked. He sang 2 songs I think and by the time he got to the 2nd song, he sort of entwined his fingers with mine...

Wow, at that point, I realised that we both had it. He likes me afterall and it was really super duper sweet of him to do that. Omg...!
And on top of it all, ITS G-DRAGON! Words could not describe how happy I felt at that point of time; GD & I are actually together, holding hands!!! It's just all too good to be true!

Then there were some other things going on after that, and the next thing I know, I was on an elephant trying to get to GD's place which was flooded with water! =_=|||

*****

Then, the dream ended and I woke up.
I've gotta say that was the most complete dream and one that made the most sense out of all the dreams of celebrities I had so far. The most absurd was Raymond Lam squatting down at a stone bridge, eating a cigar... =_=|| now you know what I mean. I mean, practically breaking the cigar into half and EATING it. LoL how absurd was that?!
I wished I'd gotten up earlier to blog about this so that I won't forget the details, but its too late and some of the parts have already faded away. *sobs*
But I'm still happy that it was all a happy ending ^^ though we didn't get to do anything more that that! Haha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009