Wednesday, November 25, 2009

偏愛

Does anybody know where I can get the piano version to this song???

,

I've been searching high and low for this piece in piano =(
Nothing in You Tube.
And I can't read Mandarin T_T
Its one of the themes to Chinese Paladin 3;
Pian Ai (Biased Love) by Zhang Yun Jing.
I would very much appreciate it if anyone can help me find!
I really really really love this song *sparkly eyes*

English Translation of the Lyrics
Invalidate yesterday
Now that you are in front of me
I want to love
Please give me a chance

If I'm wrong, I'll take the responsibility too
Insisting you are the answer
I'm not afraid of being laughed at for being extreme

Believing in my instinct
Stubborn person doesn't complaint tireness
In love with you, I'll not retreat

I did say
I'm not dodging
I insist on doing this
I don't listen and insist on love
Try my best to love
To make you understand

There is no other road to take
You decide whether you want to be with me
I don't listen, insist on love
Following my feeling with love
Waiting for you to depend on me

Love you especially
Love
Pain is enjoyable too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009