Friday, December 31, 2010

안녕 가세요 2010 년!

Today's the last day of 2010, and I bet millions and millions of other people around the world will be blogging about it today. There's really nothing much going on for me today. Half the people are still working today, despite the holiday declared by our PM. LoL. Half the world will be out partaying till the wee hours later on. I'll be chilling at home, tuning in to Seoul Fm I guess, while finishing up Stargazer and somewhere in Seoul, MBC's Gayo Daejun goes on. Of all the 3 year end specials they had, namely SBS, KBS, and MBC, I only get to see KBS's Gayo Daejun...and THAT'S THE ONLY ONE GD DOESN'T APPEAR ON. 
=__=
Instead, they went to Japan for another award ceremony.
*Sigh*
I've just completed Paulo Coelho's book a moment ago. I liked a few stories in it...somehow it was a good read, though I don't usually pick up inspirational books =)
I've just found out about Seoul Fm. which is this Korean radio station, and its playing like a marathon of Kpop songs throughout the day. This is BigBang's hour, and its filled with tons of their old songs. Oh man~ Thank You iBigBang for tweeting this out. XD 
There's gonna be SS501, BEAST, U-KISS, SUPER JUNIOR...etc. And also yeah, all the other groups. They get one hour each. I'm gonna have to find out what time is the BEAST & UKISS marathon on for my mom! LOL.

OK, after another long pause...I'm back here. ^_^
Since today's the last day, its time to reflect back on what has happened during the year. Hm, a lot has happened definitely...A WHOLE DAMN LOT. Completing my F level in the first half, enduring the super tough P123 in the second half, new meetings and a few farewells, added some new faces to my circle of friends, dropped out one or two along the way, banged one or two walls and stood back up, made further new discoveries about the things and people around me and also within myself. I definitely wasn't the same person now, compared to the I on 31 Dec 2009 -nobody will be. 

Hm, ok...2010's gone now, and there's nothing much we can do about it. When we look at it, 31.12.2010 is just a number and life still goes on, no matter whether its 31st Dec or 1st Jan. Most importantly is that we realized what we've been through in the year, and keep on striving for the future. But just because we keep on working for the betterment of our future, doesn't mean we can forget to live in the present too. I should also learn to live in the present, take time to appreciate the things around me.

I always tend to write Happy 2010... I paused after 'Happy' to think of the year. =__=
OK, so it's HAPPY 2011.
If things go well, I may see myself working by the end of 2011 (hopefully /==).
I've been through ENOUGH emotional stress this year, so I hope next year's portion will be greatly reduced. Please and Thank You. =)

*U-Kiss and B2ST marathon on Seoul FM. now!*
Wow, at the end of 2010, I've added another person to my list of Korean dahlings~

Alexander Lee Eusebio from U-Kiss!
My mom said this pic was from 2yrs ago. So, he looks a bit older now =__=
But who cares, hahaha~ he's still cute and adorable and super farney~ and mischievous.
I wanna see how big this craziness gets. 
Will he overthrow Kwon Ji Yong from his throne? Hahaha, I doubt. Xander's gotta have to work a little more harder to steal Kwon Leader's No. 1 spot which has remained unchanged for more than a year now. 
LMAO!
I'm afraid I'd have to eat my own words one day, cause the more I say it, the more it won't happen. 
Hm, anyway...time to move on to another new year. 
Anyeong-gasseyo 2010~
Anyeong-hassaeyo 2011~
^_^

*After another LOONNGGG pause*
Stumbling upon another website/blog specially dedicated to GD is like a New Year gift to me LOL!
It's got tons of HQ pics....

Say High High High High HIGH~~~
Say La La La La LA~~~
Say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!!

Wow, I started this post at 2 or 3++pm, and now its like 5.30pm. HAHAHA~orang pun sudah lepas kerja!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009