Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nightmare b4 ACCA(Christmas)

Examsssssss...
When's it gonna end?
Haha, guess what? Mine haven't even started. 
I can't wait for the moment when the invigilator signs off the last column in my docket and takes it away.
Oh no, I'll still be writing at that time.
Ok, make that the time when the invigilator says 'Stop writing...' and I'll gladly put my pen down (hopefully), feeling satisfied with what I wrote in that bloody script. 
*Cross my fingers*
Then, I can fly off to the moon.... Weeeee~~~
=___=
Right now, I'm just hoping time to pass ASAP and in a zapppp, it'll be Wednesday evening. 
I guess it might just be too much for me to handle right now. 
Plus with the pressure of this being the final sitting before the syllabus changes. 
Arrghhh!~!~!~!~!
Then, it's 2 weeks of break for us.
WADDAHECK??? 
2 WEEKS ONLY???
WE DESERVE MORE THAN JUST 14 DAYS!!!
*ROARS!!!!!!~~~~*
There's so much I wanna do now....
Watch Narnia~ (the easiest, most achievable goal)
Learn up a few more songs...but what I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I could play is  
Beyond - 真的愛你, and one or 2 Korean songs, if its not too much.
That Beyond song's gonna be reallllllly tough. I haven't even found the chords/tabs yet.
Well, then I wanna officially take up Korean classes!
Yeah, I wanna be closer to GD~muahahahah~~I wanna watch 2Days1Night without relying on subtitles!
I wanna listen to Kpop songs, knowing the meaning! 
Hm, seems like a lot to do in 2 weeks LOL
I'm also considering to do my OBU next year. I bet I'll have a pretty high chance of getting at least a 2nd class upper =)
Hmmm, I guess it'll be a waste if I don't do it.
I'll have to start planning for it then. 
Hmm...what else? I wanna watch one Korean drama series. LOL

Right now, I just need time to pass REAL FAST.
Sometimes I worry too much. 
I can't help it. It's not that I don't want to study. It's just that my brain can't absorb anymore. 
=_________=
Well, that can't be helped. I've worked so hard for the past couple of months, so why not struggle for another week? 
I CAN DO IT!!!!
T__T
Right now, everyday, one of the items which follows me practically everywhere I go, is my earphones and my phone, lol. 
I listened so much, till I'm recharging my phone everyday.
All I need is some fun human interaction! And LOTS OF KWON JI YONG!
KWON JI YONG WHERE ARE U???
I NEED U HERE~~~
XD
I need to see that cute, aegyo, adorable, charming, and heart-melting smile of yours.

I NEED TO SEE THAT SEXYNESS~~~
COME ON BABEH~~~~!!!
#________#
I absolutely adore that pair of kissy slash pouty lips and those shoes!
LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009