Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidays

Yeah~ Korean class was G.R.E.A.T~ ^_^
I'm finally learning Korean! I can' believe after one class, I can start reading a few simple words already, and if given the time I can slowly piece those consonants and vowels together and read more complicated words.
I'm pretty excited~ XD
But first I gotta memorise those basic consonants and vowels first. Class was fun, and before this, I didn't know she was pure Korean until I asked at the end. Everyone was like =___=||
I was like, 'What? o.O Did it sound like a dumb question?' LOL
I thought she went to Korea to live and came back to teach after a couple of years or something. Hahaha~
Turns out, she was pure 100% Korean.
Everything she wrote on the board was all Korean, and at the beginning everyone was like o.O Huh? Apa tu? =__= And she was going on and on in Korean, mixed with some English so we could understand. Lulu was talking to her in Korean half the time, lol. Thank god she sat beside me yesterday, she was a big fat help to me! =D
We learned how to write the title of our favourite dramas and variety shows, talked about them. LOL. I can't wait to learn more, and I hope this passion to learn Korean won't die down so quickly! XD
It has got to last for at least 6 months, cause I think by then, I would be able to converse in Korean already? Hopefully =)

Yeah, then I started out my Ethics Module earlier in the afternoon, and cheated a bit by skipping certain parts LOL. Completed it in an hour plus XD
One item ticked off my list of to-dos.

Gotta learn up The Myth.

Gotta finalise everything so I can officially start my OBU in January (hopefully). I hope Ms. Jen remembers.

Hm, what else?

Oh yes, the GD/TOP duo unit. HIGH, HIGH- I'M SO HIGH~ Say ha ha ha ha, Say la la la la la~ Seriously, after watching their SBS Inkigayo performance, I'm kinda excited about their album. Can't wait for the release! GD's still got it afterall~ LOL like ninja~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009