Thursday, December 23, 2010

Xander♥ I'm liking this name so much that I'm making it the title XD

GD and TOP had better release their duo unit album ASAP, cause these guys are taking over my brain super duper quickly!~ Hahahaha!
Hmmm not for long I guess, cause its coming out on Xmas eve.
^_^
But anyway, I'm leaving a mark on this blog by putting up their pics lol.
♥*♥*♥


 Lee TaeMin (ShiNee) Hm no doubt he's got a pretty boy slash girly face, but he's pretty damn cute on TV. Hahahaha~~~ Taemin ahhh~~
...and he's only a freaking 17 year old. T__T
He really doesn't look 17 at all...gosh-

알렉산더
Hahaha, I can proudly put Korean words in my blog cause I can read his name now!
Xander, Xander Xander from U-Kiss 
OMG, without my mom, I wouldn't even get to know this guy LOL. My mom weh, can you imagine? 
Alexander's preeeety super darn cute if you ask me. His tweets are so hyped up! He's super cute, athletic, dances, sings, AND he SPEAKS 7 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Korean and English. HOW CAN U NOT ADMIRE THIS GUY???

Lee Joon definitely is MUCH BETTER LOOKING then Rain. Pffft!
He's like the Edward Cullen of MBLAQ. ♥♥♥
 He's not exactly taking over my brain, but since I'm mentioning all the cute guys, I thought of including him here too XD

LOL anyway, its getting late now and I gtg meet Xander in his Xanderland...hahahaha! Tommorow, er I mean later today, I gotta go visit my sifu in YouTube to continue the 3rd part of his tutorial and go look up for potential companies on which I can base my thesis. Seriously its damn hard to decide on a topic. I'm considering doing the working capital or M&A. Its really hard searching for a company who've just acquired or merged with another. The one with the working capital is quite challenging too...
Hmmmmmmm....I'm in no hurry I guess, so I'll just do some research by myself and consult David when sem starts. 
Ok, set. 
So, GoodNight and sweet dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009