Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eve of New Yr's Eve

You know, I'm really beginning to fall for the names of Lucas & Alexander. Well, more on Lucas. Hahaha, I know, this is nuts. I can't believe I'm falling for people's names instead =_=
Haha, I know a friend who fell for the names Ryan and Bryan. LMAO!
How cliche it is, to buy a love story between a vampire and human, knowing that they can't be together unless the other one turns into a vampire too. Reading the second novel in the series without reading the first one, kinda makes me want to go back to MPH and grab that one and only one book left on the shelf! I wonder if its still there by now. I know I'll love the first one even more~
Right now, I'm loving my two books and I'm taking them wherever I go. XD


The weather today's so so cold, just like a moderate winter kinda feeling. It feels as though we are beginning to experience the 4 seasons as well, lol. And I know its snowing like mad in Seoul right now. GDTOP's performance during last night's SBS Gayo Daejun was of course flawless~
Alexander just tweeted, he said he's down with a headache and couldn't even smile. And they've got the KBS special stage to attend tonight. Still gotta practice. Poor Xander T__T

For a moment there, I just felt like this post is crap and sounded so immature =__=
Waddaheck.
Maybe I'm just trying to dig something up to post before the year end. LoL.
Anyway, yeah, I'm still a G-Dragon fan~ and will still be...until god knows when...maybe until some KPOP dude with the name of Lucas springs up. 
/==
Kidding...
=__=
Ok, lame....
I should be reading my book now.
TTG~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009