Sunday, December 19, 2010

19Dec2010

OK, exams have ended...and I have all the bloody time in the world to do whatever I want. 
What have I achieved so far? 
>>Read up on OBU stuff - WIP
>>Learn The Myth  - WIP 
Arrghhhh~~ I'm so freaking excited to learn how to fully play this song! It's so hard at the beginning. I can't even hammer that G properly and I can't switch fast enough between a few chords for the intro. It was really slow, cause on the first night I learnt, I only managed to play the first few seconds of the whole song~hahaha~ Real slowwww...
But on the 2nd night, it was really not bad at all~ I managed to learn all the way up till before chorus. It's still a bit cacat, so I had to practise practise and practise and now it sounds much better. I still make a few mistakes here and there, but well~ I can't wait to learn the following parts~~!!!
Just now I just went on the the 3rd tutorial, which is the chorus. OMG it was so freaking hard to follow. The chords were all over the fret board. Sekejap sini, sekejap sana. It's so hard that I had to bar those chords, let alone make sure it sounds. Then I have to jump few frets up/down to play another chord quickly. 
End up, learned a few chords only.
I gotta go back to perfecting my earlier parts, until I can play without looking at my fingers. Yes, my finger tips are red and hard but, its worth it!
I BELIEVE I CAN FINISH LEARNING THIS WHOLE SONG!!!
XD
Hm, tomorrow my Korean class starts. Can't wait to see how it turns out though. I wanna make sure I really go for it this time and not stop halfway like the rest of the other stuff I learned. I wanna make sure I make something out of it this time and I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK GD'S LANGUAGE!!! 
IF NICKHUN CAN SPEAK THAI, ENGLISH, THEN LEARN KOREAN, AND CHINESE, WHY CAN'T I ???
=__=

I also recently just re-established the fact that I'm super duper soft and kind hearted. I can forgive someone like in a snap. LOL. Is this a good or bad thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009