Wednesday, December 1, 2010

011210

OWLMAIGUARD~~~It's FREAKING DECEMBER ALREADY!
And I really do wish I can just complete my P123 papers in my dreams tonight, so that when I wake up tomorrow, everything will be over and I don't have to go on being like this anymore...
I'm like a zombie everyday...
The first thing I see in the morning are my books.
The last thing I see before I sleep, are also my books.
Where's MY LIFE???
Oh god, I hate this time of the year.
T__T
I always complain and complain when it comes to exam season...
I just don't get how people taking 4 papers...4 FREAKING HEAVY PAPERS...can just take it like that. 
Why can't I?
=.=
Sometimes, it makes me feel as if I'm so freaking non-stress-proof
Sigh~
I need to learn how to handle it...I can't go on getting stressed up every now and then. LOL.
Just when I thought I'm handling it well, then the wave comes back.
Waddaheck.
*RUNS TO GD SQUEALING~~~~*
YAAAAAAA GD OPPA YAAAAA~~~
I need a super chiukup strong dose of G-DRAGON right now.
HAHAHAHA~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009