Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby ohhh~~~

Here I am, doing nothing at home~ ignoring that pile of exam kits and notes on my table~hahaha I'm like listening to Baby, baby, baby ohhh~~~Like baby baby baby noooo~~~ so technically, I'm doing something. LOL.
Just reminded me of this recent video of GD singing along to Baby~hahaha and speaking of GD, I JUST REALISED he's got brown eyes!
Z__Z
As in, really really PURE BROWN eyes. I don't think they photoshopped it though, why would they wanna photoshop his eye color? Hmm didn't realise it previously, cause my supreme gallery of GD photos didn't have one where his eyes was the main focus. Haha, big deal anyways~ =__=
I just got a little spazzed up seeing his sexy slash fabulous smile LMAO~
I plan to enjoy my rest-day to its fullest, and so far, so good~
But each time I walk into the room and I see that pile of books and I'll be like *regret gao gao*
Urrgghh, I want this exam season to end soon. It's too monotonous.
November's coming to an end. The struggle will end soon. Just gotta bare with it for a little while more.
/CALM~
Yesterday night was super awesome...finally I get to let out everything I've been suppressing all this while. Sick jerk~really good for nothing. Went on to 'accuse' me of deleting him from Twitter? =___=
Please, I did not delete or block anybody from anything. I didn't even block that jerk who held my hand without my permission. =____=
I'm not so childish lor~
Please go get a life and grow up~
*thinks back~I'm such a kind hearted and forgiving person~~~*
That @@$hole who went around telling everyone about his fabulous scandal ends up blaming others when I found out about the truth. Waddaheck! Does it even matter who told? It all stems from you. If you hadn't go round spilling all your dirty stories and digging your own grave, then this matter wouldn't get so worse as it is today.
Well, all I can say, is that I've made my conclusion. The line has been drawn and you ain't stepping any further ahead. So, goodbye and I don't want you in my face ever again. Thank you. =)

So, that's that. And its a fullstop. I'm not gonna mention this in my blog ever again, unless something new pops up which makes me spit fire. But I doubt the chances anyway.

AH, yes~I shall end this blog post in a happy tone, there goes another new pic of GD back in black~ *kinda miss the red-hair though =(*



Aish~seeing this actually made me feel like clubbing with GD =____=||
LMAO that would only happen like, in my wildest dreams ever. Seeing him dance to OMG was like~ *____* that's enough to make me see stars...hahahaha~
chiaoz~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009