Friday, November 5, 2010

5.Nov.2010

First thing;
A VERY HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO VEMAL!!!
He's my one of my bestest friend/brother in the world~~~love him to the max~
LOL. He's exactly a month younger than I am, lol so technically, he's my 弟弟 
Haha...our memories go way back during our CAT days...
This guy's a good fellow. Haha, we share certain similarities too, including getting our hearts mashed before, lol. Well, but anyway...hope you'll quickly pass your ACCA (We'll GRADUATE TOGETHER YEAH?) and..
....
....
HAHA, Suddenly my attention was diverted to another new chapter to the fanfic I've been following~
so, let me finish this post first, and then I can read my story.
XD
So, today's Deepavali too and like every year, we go around our friends house. Its just that this year there's only Vinita & Shalani's house. The other 2 guys' house (ie LameV & Motivator) wasn't open. Haha, but still the fun wasn't any bit lesser than last year's. In fact, I think this year was much more fun. I can't rmb when was the last time we all gathered together in this big of a group and laughed till the whole house rocked. I mean, it was THAT LOUD. Each time somebody tells some lame joke or starts shooting someone, everybody laughed like hell and the whole house practically starts shaking with all the HAHAHAHAS~
I bet the neighbours are a bit annoyed lol. I LOVE TODAY. Can't rmb when was the last time we had this much fun. 
Everyone's here today, doing what we haven't been doing in quite a while.
Well, today was so much fun~
^_^
Haha, ok...now, imma get back to my fanfic XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009