Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry James Potter

Finally I get to watch the movie~
^_^
1st screening some more~~lol
Its only half of the book, and that itself, took 2.5hrs! Imagine if the whole book became one movie, either its gonna last more than 4hrs or they're gonna cut lots of important parts in there.
It's really really really much darker, and edgier this time.
Lotsa killing, lotsa blood, lotsa screaming and lotsa running away~
It's the first time they didn't even show HOGWARTS in the movie! I really miss the castle environment, with all the stone walls, high towers, great stairs, common room, and huge warm fireplaces. Yes~ there's no Quidditch this time too!
It was really really exciting and I didn't realise 2.5hrs have already passed.
When Voldermort crashed Dumbledore's tomb to take the Elder's Wand, and it just ended there...and I was like~~~'Ah! I knew they're gonna cut off from here!' and I didn't even realise it was already 2pm++
I was like woah~~
It blew me away, totally!
Most of book 7 is about the 3 of them running away, hiding, and searching for the Horcruxes. It was damn exciting...plus, the last time I read the book was the first time I read it...er approx. 3yrs ago? Hahahaha~ so I've forgotten bits and pieces of the story.
But its ok...I don't wanna watch the movie knowing every single line they're gonna say after that.
Love, the Malfoy's Manor. Wicked~
Love the beautiful sceneries of the places they went, especially where they burried Dobby.
OMG...I can't believe I was close to tears when Dobby died trying to protect Harry.
T___T
I can hear ppl behind me sniffing away~
Wow, its really kinda sad.
And also when Harry found his parents' grave at Godric's Hollow on Xmas eve -LOL seeing him tearing up, gets me all teary-eyed too.
And also the part where Hedwig blocked another attack from Harry. He got hit in midair and fell~
That was pretty much like a pinch in the heart too. *sad*
Lotsa emotional scenes too.
There were also quite a  few humorous scenes...and everybody LMAO-ed.
Well, I hate being left there hanging for another half a year. The final part won't be coming out until next summer I think.
And when it does come out...then that'll be the end of Harry Potter. 
No more after this..
There goes my 10yrs of craze over HP. It was amazing~I Love the way JKR writes. She's so amazing.
I wanna thank her for bringing the Boy Who Lived to life and its almost like we grew up together~
^_^
I used to fantasize over the Harry Potter world, how nice it would be if there's such thing as magic in this world, and Hogwarts really do exist. It would be so much fun learning magic, rather than studying for SPM and ACCA =_=
I was practically a walking HP dictionary back then LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009