Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy Night

PHEW~after another day of P2/P3 routine~the day is finally over...
It's past 12midnight now, and time to tido soon...
Tomorrow will be another day, and everything starts from scratch again...
Though I won't deny that I was pretty pleased with today's progress =)
I was in such a super good mood this afternoon and I danced through P2 without stressing out one bit (probably also due to the fact that I only did IASs and none of the consol/cashflow question =__=)
Haha, but anyway, P3 was also alright at night~
Conclusion, I was in such a super good mood after blasting everything out in the previous post, LOL.
So good that eventually I ran out of stuff to write in this post. 
LMAO.
I FINALLY THINK I MANAGED TO PLAY KISSIN YOU!!!! GAH~~~
~Cause when I'm kissin' you my senses come alive...Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find...Falls right into place...You're all that it takes...My doubts fade away when I'm kissin' you...~
NOW I JUST NEED TO INVEST IN A CHEAP/GOOD-ENOUGH CAPO FOR ME TO USE.
OMG~ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE SHORT LIST OF SONGS I CAN PLAY~
AFTER EXAM, I SWEAR I'M GONNA DO THIS 2 THINGS:
1) Take up Korean language classes (YES, I'm SERIOUS) I wanna add some extra shine to my resume, lol.
2) Learn a few more songs and brush up my guitar playing skills!

I can't wait to actually learn Korean~hahaha...I might actually get to work with multinational Korean companies in future and god knows, -GO TO SEOUL ONE DAY? XD
At least its an extra something though...
And yes, my guitar...I've been practising and practising kinda often recently, till the tip of my fingers harden a little like it was a few years back. LOL.
Hmmmm...ok. 12.22am...
I better off soon.
Another long day ahead.
GAMBATEH!!!
SUSU~~~~
XD

I didn't cut this on purpose XD
This little piece of 'leung fun' somehow ended up like a heart shape on my finger~~~
^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009