Sunday, November 7, 2010

=_=

Well, I was so super bored...I don't know what to do anymore LOL, so I randomly spent 5mins photoshopping this up. Just some simple cropping and combining.
God, GD totally needs some rest. I don't care if their album gets delayed. I WANT him to get some PROPER REST!

Came back super duper late (not really late, its just 10pm) but late enough to delay my plans for the night... =_=
Dah lah today not productive at all T__T
Then the last minute Deepavali plan was so super duper cacated =__=
Gosh, we're like 2 dungus sitting there not being entertained and the TV was blaring with those tamil movie (normal la) but they don't even bother to put on subtitles for us. =___=
Conversations among them were all in tamil =___=
God knows what they were talking about, totally ignoring our existence there.
What you want us to do there? -Stare at the dimly lit 4 walls?
Oh for god sake, pls switch on all the lights laaaa, its already SUNSET!
The dogs were making pitiful noise...I guess they want to come in, and they just ignored it =.=
Please go and do something to them la, not just ignore them wailing all the way~~~
Gosh~
They just sat and sat and sat there until god knows what time...I think about 8.30 only we moved to the next house (which was the main purpose I came) =__=
I thought I'd be done with the whole thing by 8+ or 9, the latest.
Then, I can be back home by 9 and do at least one P1 past year.
But NOooo....
I reached home at 10.
My plans for today was kinda ruined.
*sigh*
Well.....tomorrow I swear I'm gonna get up early and finish that P1 past year by noon!
Then noon, hammer P2~
T___T
Damn sanfu lor.......
*SIGH*
I didn't know what I do anymore, since its kinda late.
I didn't wanna read, cause it'll be straining my eyes.
Nothing to watch.
Oh god, I need a life.
#___#
I always say this during exam time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009