Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

ITS FINALLY HALLOWEEN!!!
Which means October is coming to an end...autumn's finally gone...and this marks the beginning of winter.
Haha, as if we have all this here =_=
It's no doubt been one of my favourite holidays as a kid. It was my dream to have Halloween here in Malaysia! But sadly, we don't have it. What do we have? 1Malaysia day ^_^
Well, today IS the last day of October...which means ACCA's D-day is drawing closer.
T__T
Speaking of which, I've just spend the whole evening cracking my skull, trying to make sense of the forex part in consol. OMFG I was close to pulling hairs. The only part where Liza helped contribute to my whole understanding of forex consol was to translate all B/sheet @ closing rate, except for Equity which is @ historic rate, I/St @ average rate, and Divident @ actual rate =___=
That's all.
Whaddaheck man!
I had to start everything from scratch BY MYSELF!
I had to explore all the parts on my own- where to find this figure (WHERE THE %^&$ DID THIS FIGURE COME FROM???? ARRGGHHH), which working should I do first so that it flows well with the notes given, which figure will be the remaining balancing figure, which one to pluck to insert in my statements, bla bla bla. 
It's like self teaching.
Now I know why so many people (ie seniors) don't like her. THIS is one of the many reasons why. LOL.
#__#
Having managed to understand the basics to forex and all the stupid calculation that comes with it, is all thanks to my own efforts, thank you very much~
I always have to learn things the hard way.
Now that I'm done complaining, I shall have to spare a little attention to Mr. David's notes for revision class which starts tomorrow. There goes 3 days of my revision. Oh well, I guess it will all have to make do for now. And I'm so READY to fail my P2 EOM on Tuesday. 
=__=||
 Hmmmmmmmmmm....nvm...at least I passed my P1 & P3 which was so so so so super unexpected LMAO! I'm glad to know that I'm on the right track. Just hope that I don't go off track XD.
So, right now, I'll have to keep it all in balance, and also brush up on my P2!!!!!!
/CALM
Oh yes, btw, BIGBANG should be done with their 'Handshake' cum Concert Photobook release in Japan, HAHAHAHA~ GD's hands must be so polluted after that handshake. I BET HE WORE some glove accessory thingy to protect his hands! LMAO, since he's such a neat/clean freak.

GD in his latest ad. Some G-Market thing. LOVE the pants, LOVE the shirt with labels of instructions on how to wash, LOVE the lips ring!

 Another CF by GD~ Say yeah yeah yeah!!!~~~ (Say yeah yeah yeah!!!~~~)

*GD in S'pore on the 23rd of October for the Korean Pop Night Concert*
It's like a mini concert for the SVIPs! BigBang was like the main focus at the event LOL.
Fancams were obviously not as awesome as seeing live. But that'll do~Hahaha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009