Friday, October 29, 2010

A Boy

WOAH~~~~GENG JEONG!!!~~~~
The last few moments of his HD Live Performance was like BAMMMM~~~it was all shocking and it Woah-ed the CROWD OF CRAZY FANS who are so IN LOVE with KWON JI YONG!
It even woah-ed me.
Hahahaha~~~
After one day of boring-routine-stupid stuff, I went onto You Tube and JENG JENG JENG~~~clicked on this random performance of GD last year, when his hair was still blonde.
Hahaha- conclusion is, GD's never failed to impress me. There's always some element of excitement, surprise, crowd woah-ing, high, and AMAZINGNESS when it comes to GD and his performance. 
He's always filled with high expectations and is such a freaking perfectionist. Even a pencil which is slightly tilted to the side annoys him =_= It's gotta be adjusted back to 90degrees. LMAO.
He's such a perfectionist and neat freak!

_ok ok...I deserve a break tomorrow perhaps_
***Right now, I'm watching this super duper out-of-this-world leng zhai on KBS***
Oh my god, my mom's been waiting for weeks for this fella to appear on the show. Every week she's been disappointed cause he wasn't that week's guest. LOL
OMG~~~he can do the Donald Duck sound!!!! Wahhhh super cute~
He acts, he sings (includes soprano) and he's super super super TALLLLLLL with damn cute dimples!!!

Oh yes, I have something to blog about from the previous week..so yeah, that'll have to wait till the next post.
Imma get back to my GD and KBS LOL
GDnite~~
^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009