Sunday, October 10, 2010

50 Random Questions I Did Out of Boredom

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At home /==

2. Who are you in love with?
I have quite a few...lol but if I ought to pick one, it would so obviously be him~~~

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I hated crayons...cause they can never draw/color something with a smooth effect.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
 Yes...my blanket lol.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Hm...3rd October for another shopping spree (sort of) XD
Almost wanted to buy a GD-like accessory~gahhhh it was seriously super nice! -but also at the same time, super expensive and I'm not really gonna wear it so often either.
 
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope...although I'm freezing cold with a max setting of 18degrees and jet mode =_=

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
*status = student* so, obviously -no...

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Like, never before~~~hahahaha

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope...haven't been to one in the past couple of months LOL

10. Are you hot?
Freezing cold....

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I had to? like I was forced to? can't rmb...but the last thing I drank was obviously water lol

12. What are you wearing right now?
Long pants and old school t-shirt =) They make super-comfy pyjamas.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash my car.

14. Last food that you ate?
I'm actually eating now...lol. Its some round sticky-ish sesame coated ball with red bean paste inside. Urggh, didn't really like it though. Just ate it for the sake of filling up my stomach before I sleep.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
The same place I'm in right now? lol

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
YESSSSS~~~~!!!! HAHAHAHA~ and also the week before last last 
T__T

17. When is the last time you ran?
Dunno?

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
 Some swimming event at the commonwealth games.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Lots leh~~~the usual ones, dogs, cats, rabbits, dragon, phoenix..pokemon @__@

20. Your dream vacation?
Some beautiful European/English countryside, England~Italy~Holland, Ireland, Carribean Islands, New York & LA (with lots to spend~~~lol) Japan (amazing scenery and fashion capital), South Korea (watching 2Days 1Night makes me wanna go visit all the places they've been to! ~Jeju Island, Nami Island~~) New Zealand ain't that bad either. LOL

21. Last person's house you were in?
G'father's =_=

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
None really...except for the times I fell of my bike when I was 4 or 5.

23. Have you been in love?
Hmmmmmm....not sure..lol

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Hmmm....couldn't think of any, so I guess not.

25. Last play you saw?
Some old video of G-Dragon in one of his old school plays. He's damn funny LMAO~

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Just be myself? haha~

27. What are your plans for tonight? 
Online, study, online, sleep =)

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Tarak MySpace.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Dunno...

30. Ever go to camp?
YESH~~~of course! Every single year of my secondary life~~ =)
All the memories....damn syiokkkk leh~

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
N/A XD

32. What do you want to know about the future?
I guess I wouldn't wanna know. I want to work hard and see where I can get to. Well, maybe I wanna know if I'll get a good life partner =)

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not to bed, lol.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope...

35. Where is your best friend?
How do you define a best friend? LOL I guess I have a few genuine ones...and I guess they should all be at home, getting ready for bed =)

36. How is your best friend?
They're doing good =)

37. Do you have a tan?
Nope...

38. What are you listening to right now?
BigBang~ Bringing You Love

39. Do you collect anything?
A lot ^_^ 
Used to have stamps, stickers, posters, books are considered right? lol, erasers, nice envelopes, bookmarks. Those were when I was young. Hm, used to collect riddles too~lol. Nice stationaries and note books, Pokemon figures. I'm indeed very lucky to have been able to collect so many of these things. I thank my mom and dad =) Now, I collect something which is super cheap and barely costs anything except for my time spent looking for it and my eyes lol~GD and BigBang pics.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My neighbour lol

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Errr..nope

43. What does your last text message say?
'haha, ok'

44. Do you like hot sauce?
NOPE~~~~

45. Last time you took a shower?
A couple of hours ago? XD

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Sometimes..depending...

47. What is your heritage?
Chinese plus a little bit of Thai.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
I guess so? LOL

49. Are you rich?
Nope...but I hope to be so one day *grins*

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Lying on bed watching 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009