Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ali Cafe lol

Haha, after how many years of adoring 林峰 and after how many times he came to Msia/Ipoh, today's the first time I finally get to see his face live LOL!
He was suppose to be here by 2pm. Everybody's like gathering at the stage area, buying all his Ali Cafe products, waiting in line and squeezing amongst the crowd just to get a good place near the stage. 
=_= 
The me a few years ago would have probably done that, but now...neh~
I prefer to just get a comfortable spot on the 1st floor and stand there. I'm happy just to be able to look at his face from far! HAHAHA~ I don't have to squeeze and suffocate in the crowd just to get that autographed Ali-Cafe bag. What am I going to do with that bag afterwards? Keep it in one corner? Frame it up? HAHA~
If its GD coming then I'd obviously rush all the way through~ LMAO!
He was quite on time today. I was in some shoe shop, when I heard the promoters started saying 'Eh, he's here, he's here already!'
Then everybody outside started to walk towards one direction only- the stage~HAHAHA
You can see everybody exiting the shops and walking towards the center. All the lala people, normal teens, adults, aunties, small kids, boys, all lined up to get his autograph. No cameras allowed, no handshakes, AND he only signs the Ali Cafe bag -nothing else.
At least he thanked everybody who came up to get his autograph. He smiled at everybody and ~~~woah~~~hahaha if I was in front of him, I sure faint liao~ hahaha
He said he realises that Ipoh is a place where there are many people with dimples! LMAO!!! He says its kinda nice, cause when you smile with these people, he feels the happiness in them (something like that, lol)
I remembered there was one boy who was having a cold (I'm not sure) or he's sweating terribly. 林峰 offered him a tissue~LOL! That's pretty nice of him though. 
He kept on stretching his body and hands cause he was kinda tired from signing all those bags. I think within that one hour plus, he signed about more than a few hundred bags. 
I'm glad I was there to see it from the beginning till the end. 
Though I didn't get an autograph, but I managed to get a good look for an hour plus! Haha~ I'm satisfied. =)










Hm, quality kinda poor, but nevermind~ too bad he didn't get to sing any songs cause he's not here to promote his album. I wonder if he's back to HK by now. =) 
As soon as he walked out of the stage area, everybody followed him all the way to the entrance...the rate of the crowd dispersion was amazing! hahaha~
If there's one thing I don't like about these events are the security people. Yes, they are doing their jobs, but its hell of an annoying thing for the fans! LoL. Sometimes they're just too rough/rude.
But anyways, yeah, I met Raymond Lam today, so what? It's not gonna make me pass my ACCA.
/==
Gotta start studying back tomorrow
T__T
Oh god, why do I have to end each of my posts saying I've to study the next day?
#__#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009