Friday, October 22, 2010

Say Yeah Yeah Yeahhh~~~

Pfewww~~Finally I'm done with what is suppose to be completed ONE WEEK ago~ Perhaps the goal was a bit unrealistic, but anyway thanks to my over-semangat spirit this week (which I seriously wonder where that came from) I managed to finally complete my textbooks (for the first round-but heck who cares how many times LOL) and finally throw them aside and kick start with the questions~ YEAH~
SO, I seriously think I deserve another day off again, after 5days of marathon over the P1 and P3 textbks LOL. GAMBATEH TO MYSELF~~~~ XD

Some relaxation at a place like this would be freakin awesome =)
I love infinite pools where it goes all the way till the end! -and the mountain view is absolutely breathtaking. 

Cute hor???? 
WALAO WEH~~~
A FREAKING 186cm TALL, and has SUPER DEEP DIMPLES~~~
*New addition to my hall of Korean cute guys*

Haha~everybody knows who he is. I just wanna add his picture here anyway LOL.

And I really do wonder if he's a jerk too sometimes. Yeah, he's talented and all, but I'm sure he's gotta be a big fat jerk somwhere deep down or perhaps there's another side of him which stinks~
Haha, I really really really do adore GD so much and how I wish I can go to S'pore on the 23rd of Oct, ie THIS SATURDAY to see them at the KOREAN POP NIGHT CONCERT!!!
T__T
JEALOUS ALL~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009