Saturday, October 9, 2010

/==

I haven't been posting for such a long time...
It's the beginning of October, 5 days ago was my birthday, tonight's prom, classes are ending next week...
Well, I guess I'm finally no more -teen...but a tween. I'm 20 now, and am proud to have left my teen days with lots of great memories and events.
I truly did enjoyed my birthday celebration, thanks to several of my friends and I really appreciate their efforts. 
Some of the gifts I received, though didn't cost much in terms of money, but was very meaningful to me. Good thing I didn't open them in front of them, or else I would have teared right there and then, lol.
It was super touching.
Thanks to all my friends who've made my 20th b'day a very memorable one.
And thank you for all the presents too!
^_^

Classes are coming to an end now. Its time to start the climb again...up the treacherous mountain of P123.
=_=
I really hope I can make it through this time as well.
Gambateh to myself!!!~
I don't want to care or think about other things now, but concentrate on passing my exams!
Sigh~~~
I need to study the technique of how to handle stress.
/==
Let us all hope for the best and that this study season won't turn out to be another boring and stressful session.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009