Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ACCA

OK~~Today's 13th December 2010.
Today's P1 - Professional Accountant!
I want to kiss this paper GOODBYE once and for all~ and I think I can.
*cross my fingers*
>__<
Tomorrow's the official nightmare~ P2 -Corporate Reporting..and I'm REALLY DESPERATE TO KISS THIS GOODBYE TOO~! START KISSING~~MUAH MUAH MUAH~~~
XD
I hope cashflow comes out. I hope some easy IAS comes out. Even if its not an easy IAS, but I would've remembered it. Hahaha~ And then P3- Business Analysis on Wednesday.
Then, its GOODBYE P123~~~!!!!
Plus, the worse thing is, I had to get sick on the weekend before my exams..GOSH~ of all days it has to be now. Phew thank god I didn't do last minute stuff. Now I know what's that extra one or two days which popped up in my plan are for. They're for accommodating my sickness. =___=||
Seriously, thank god I had extra one or two days incase of emergency.
I thank myself for being a cautious planner! Hahahaha
*still got mood to tc =_=*
Tomorrow P2 larrr...
And its 12am now..
Better tutup buku and pergi tido.
I guess I'll continue speed-flipping through my exam kit tomorrow. XD
So, I'll go finish up my dragon fruit now (HAhahaha reminds me of Evaynne darling and GD LOL)
Okey, so P2 and P3 left.
HWAITING!!!!
FIGHTING!!!!
Watever~~ XD

Gdnite~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009