Monday, January 3, 2011

030111

WHew~~~It's 3rd of January 2-0-1-1 !!! New year, and I've to get used to writing 2011, not 2010. LOL. Went to college today, but not to study. Played guitar a while with darling. Class officially starts tomorrow, with P4. Then its P5, then 4, then 5. With it, comes the beginning of opening books, OBU thesis, and results!
Who likes the start of school...
Well...
I guess we don't have much of a choice. It's still better than working life though XD

OK, I just paused for a super long time. I don't really know what to write...
I'm just writing for the sake of blogging my first post of the year.
And it turned out to suck. =__=||
I NEED to finish reading Stargazer by tonight~I swear, or else I won't be able to finish it!

안녕하세요 내이름은 카르멘 이애요
만나서 반갑습니다
저는 학생입니다 ~
저는 회계 공부 해요
나 지드래곤와 빅뱅 좋아해요

사랑해요 ♥~~

This is what my korean teacher forced us to come up with yesterday. With the limited amount of words we know, we each had to come up with a few lines to intro ourselves in Korean. Ah god~ that was like LMAO~ I don't even know how to form proper sentences. I only know a few words here and there randomly.
I know it sounds very basic, but that's the best I can say if you ask me to go up to GD and say hi. HAHAHAHA~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009