Thursday, January 13, 2011

GD Is My Obsession

Ahhh~ GD's continuing their album promotion and after performing 3 songs; High High, Oh Yeah, and Knock Out, they continue to promote 2 more songs and one of them is GD's solo track in that album - Obsession! Today's the first live performance on M. Countdown and it seriously made my day! No point posting the video here, cause You Tube's gonna block them soon.

But the performance was seriously kick ass~ His hair was back to his Heartbreaker days- not the blonde, but the mohawk spike. It's got the feeling from the 'She's Gone' MV. Wicked~ his stares, his eye contact, everything~ sexy! ♥♥♥

I've always enjoyed reading people's comments on GD. So, I kinda decided to copy a couple of nice ones. It's nice to read back next time and have a good laugh of how obsessed I was over GD once.

♥GD took my breath away! i love that song! 
♥gd = sex !  (LMAO!!!)
♥GOT GOOSEBUMPS from the very beginning of Obsession!! LOVE THAT SONG! MY FAVOURITE!! la;sdfjadjfks; GD so INTENSE and EPIC!!! wahhhh 
♥ah the hair is back to a normal state  
♥Nightmare/Obsession wooohhhh....that performance gave me goosebumps!!! MV like performance! soo hot and GD's stares are soo sexy and melting xp GD you're my obsession but you're not a nightmare, you're sweet dreams for me. 
♥I love how YG artists can wear anything on stage...they wear what they like and it always looks cool...
♥I love that they incorporated "She's Gone" through little flashes, it all pieces together nicely. GD must have been at the studios all night filming the different scenes for this, haha. Two great performances, as expected :)
♥gahh...GD..u're my obsession~
♥OMGAAAHOOOOOOOOOO... Can I die now? GD... *dies again* ...
♥WTF. Jaw dropping performance. That Sexy-psycho-killer look of GD is just so insanely sexy!
♥am i the only one here who 'BIG GASPED' in total amazement [i mean we all know the GD stage was going to be greattt] you can tell GD was performing his heart out. =]]] <333
♥A lot of fangirls already died in heaven!!keke;P
♥ I love that GD's face has so much expression and passion in it...I always love his expressions <3 
♥GDs solo was amazing.. he's got such overwhelming stage presence, even when he was standing still for most of the performance.. that was great.
♥GD'S STAGE WAS SO FUCKING GOOD, THAT I LAST COMMENTED HERE 40 MINUTES AGO, BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY REPLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...
♥Such a good performance just standing on a 3x3 platform with a mic and nothing else - GD was born to perform. I really like him.
♥My god, that was intense, Kwon Jiyong. 

Oh god...so many comments. It's gonna flood up my blog if I put in more. Sometimes, reading back what people wrote...it's just fun to read. LOL. These people are all ready to die and go meet GD in heaven. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009