Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11.1.11

Ok, at this point, P4 doesn't seem that scary anymore. I guess we were just freaked out at first by those super complicated formulas and stuff. After trying my very best to read up and understand, I think it's not so bad now. I hope I can cope up. Black Scholes model wasn't that bad after all. It is actually ok (I think, lol). Hm...we're studying options now...share options, real options...I gotta read up some extra stuff to und more.
So, I think it's manageable so far.
I shouldn't start stressing myself this early. It's not even CNY yet. =__=||

Anyway, yeah..that's that. I'm also starting to like reading back lots of my old vampire stories. Just read Bram Stoker's Dracula during dinner last night. It was either that, or reading Darren Shan's Vampire Assistant. I also just downloaded 2 e-books from the Evernight series, and I'm currently halfway through the first one. ^_^
I hope to finish it asap! But I haven't been reading them since..erm...Friday or Saturday? XD Gotta catch up!

Life's been back to becoming pretty monotonous these days. I haven't anything interesting to write about either, except for how freaked out we were last week on P4, about classes, my sudden increasing interest in vampire stories (lol), Korean classes, G-Dragon, and all the other random things. Ah yes, GD...speaking of which. It's sooooo freaking delightful to dream about him last night~and to dream of Xander on the night before. LMAO~! I seriously enjoyed those 2 dreams so much! Though I can't remember most of the things one hour after I woke up. Sigh~ I wish I could recall them back. I remembered Xander's dreams was something about water theme parks and award ceremonies...something like that Z__Z
And then GD's one was something about some sad confession, then I went somewhere...then an empty school environment appeared, I was walking up some stone steps, then he called me and there was some conversation going on~all was good in the end...Hm, I can't remember much! Arrghh!!!
Whatever it was, it was definitely a sweet dream~ ^_^


Ok, what else to write? Oh yes, I'm like super addicted to to Bbeokigayo (Knock Out)  by GD and TOP now~ After they released that MV, I was blown 100miles away~ It was supercalifragilistic-expialidociously SUPERB! It's so freaking cool! I love that MV. Another job well done to GD for managing to produce such an excellent album. It doesn't matter if that IU gets no.1 on the charts and you guys are no.2 sometimes. Haha, although it sort of matters somehow. But I don't care~I still love GD's songs! It's so stylish, fresh, modern and catchy. So, it doesn't matter how nice IU's songs may be, I don't like her! XD I'm a girl, that's the way it goes when she stands in between GD and no.1 spot. LMAO! I'd drive a stake through her heart! (kidding =__=)
Anyway, I'll include the MV here~ he's so super sexy, man~ *melts*
Also, the bubble-wrap popping action is super adorable! Hahahaha



They've recently released another version of most of the songs on their album, all acapella version! I'm currently hunting YouTube, 4Shared.com, wherever...for these versions! I bet it's gonna be super nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009