Friday, January 7, 2011

2nd Lesson

OK, I gotta blog this out.
P4 is starting to freak the hell outta me!
I really don't know what to say but to feel overwhelmed. It's just 2 lessons so far and already, I feel super blur. Well, kinda... It's ok to feel a bit unsure, but this is not the type of blur I should be feeling on the first day of class, get me? I mean, its just the first day of class...how blur could you get? It can't be that tough right?
Well, it is in P4...
T__T
Hm, I know I shouldn't worry so much cause it's only the beginning. But then again, this is only the beginning...what about the rest of the weeks to come??? It's gonna be worse if I start to freak out now!
/CALM~~
He's just too fast sometimes. Sure, we can voice out on that. I bet I'm not the only one to feel that way. On one find day, if somebody tells him this, the whole class will be so grateful to that person! LOL. I thought initially, P4 will be tough (yeah, its hell of a tough one to chew on) but I thought I'd be able to manage somehow. But after 2 lessons with him, I feel that he's beginning to scare the heck out of me already. So many things to relate too (he's too fast again). So many things to dig out from previous F9 studies (not his fault, its ours for not remembering them). So many new theories and explanations and things to remember. Sometimes, the logic just doesn't click into your brain on the spot. I need time! I'm not as fast and as smart as people think I am ok?
=__=
I feel so overwhelmed.
Gosh~
How laaa?
I mean, I know P4's gonna be hell. But, I didn't expect hell to come this quick! At least go slow on us at the beginning. He's already planning to go into option pricing and Black Scholes model next week. Whadaheck man! First day itself was some gearing, ungearing of beta, and the whole CAPM, WACC stuff (still manageable though) PLUS some other Free Cash Flow thing which kinda complicates the whole thing a little. Then today there's Adjusted Present Value (APV), a modified version of the usual NPV calculation. Then you'll have to separate some crap component. Bla bla bla...
Omaigod.
Overwhelmed.
Definitely.
I'm gonna have to condition myself to Not start to Hate P4. Cause if I do, then that's the end of me. LoL.
Maybe I'm just not used to his teaching style.
I want Mr. Gobuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! T__T
I wish he was still here...then he'll be teaching us P4 instead. Plus there's like 17 of us in P4, which makes the whole environment so foreign. =__=
Aih, I've a lot to complain.
Well, no matter, I still have to get myself to go through that chunk of P4 again tomorrow.
See?! I'm already feeling negative about it now!
Urrrghhh~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009