Thursday, January 27, 2011

26.Jan.2011

Whooish~ I haven't been blogging in an awfully long time and I think I its about time I do something here. 
Classes are going on now and I like the fact that its in the morning, from 10 till 1. Just nice. Not too early, and we end by lunch time. I have to stay in the library after lunch cause if I don't, I'll end up sleeping at home. So everyday, I go home at 5, just in time to get ready for my Ciel Phantomhive at 5.30 on channel 715! LOL! It's been a reeeeaaaallly long time since I actually followed an anime. I thought I grew out of this 일본인 stuff. I'm also trying to practice my Korean. Hm, yeah, still in the process of trying to be closer to GD!

Right now, P4 is just...challenging.
And P5 is...well I don't know, common sense? Haha I'm afraid I ain't got too much of it either. 
CNY's next week, and we'll be off for one week. I've to go back there again. This time I'll bring along my P4 and P5 stuff as well as my laptop. Hopefully I can take some time off to finish off my Evernight book which I've abandoned since college started a few weeks ago. 

Now, I'm about to shut the laptop off and go to sleep. Tomorrow's P4. In front of me, 백점만점 is on KBS. I love this show! Damn farney~~
I'm also learning to read Korean as a quicker speed already. I can read a few words at once (provided it stays there for more than 1-2 seconds) and if I'm lucky, I can read a short sentence on screen. I need to practice more! Arrgghh~~~ I also need to practice speaking. 

Well, this isn't the exact picture to depict why I like this anime so much, but its the best I can find. I just love the Victorian, old European style. The time when they have all the Lord, Viscount, etc~ I love victorian style, very classy and noble-ish.

Whooish~ anyway..yeah, I'm also back into Arthurian legends lately, cause Merlin's back on TV3! XD
I love Arthurian legends especially. Partly influenced by the fact that its from old England and its all magic, sorcery, kings, and Avalon, Excalibur~ hahaha and Arthur's damn good looking in the Merlin series! I somehow love things that originate from England. 

Anyway, I'm still as crazy for 권지용 as ever! I'll never stop~ I wonder why I'm like that. Well, I guess now's the time I can still take interest in things like this. While I still have the time and level of maturity to do so. LMAO. I wonder if it will ever outgrow me. One day, I might just find Big Bang and Kwon Ji Yong so lame and boring and I don't see what's the big deal about it anymore cause they're just ordinary people who gets extra attention from people that's all. 
Hahaha, what rubbish am I talking. 
I must be going soon anyway. 
Chiaoz~
안녕히 주무세요!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009